I will be back, I promise.
The past couple of weeks have been emotionally difficult, and its hard to blog honestly about anything when I’m working through whatever emotions are surfacing during difficult times.
I’m grateful for your patience, and hope to have Echoing Footsteps back up and running smoothly again by the end of the week. In the meantime, here are some things you can look forward to:
- A review of “The Blind Assassin” by Margaret Atwood. Talk about a complex story line!
- A review of “The Historian” by Elizabeth Kostova. Not what I was expecting, and definitely kept my attention
- A look at the dietary guidelines from the 1950 original Betty Crocker cookbook. I certainly had a little chuckle to myself comparing it to the food pyramid I grew up with. Its entertaining, if nothing else
- Maybe a sneak-peak of my interim quilting project. I’m taking a little break from my King’s Corner quilt and piecing a gift for a friend. Its working up quickly and I hope to have the top done by the end of the week.
- I’ll take a look at how close I came to making my August goals.
- Also, you’ll find my weekly Pinterest finds.
Wishing you a wonderful Monday,